WIN!!! The Biggest TechCrunch Event in China (Worth ¥3,999!) VC Meetup Startup Alley Hackathon
15 Jun 2017
Don't miss this fantastic event taking place in Shenzhen this weekend! Over 200 startups from around the world are expected to attend as well a nearly 100 VC partners and top notch speakers from leading businesses. This event is THE definitive international venture conference in China.
Thanks to ZOCUS Strategic Marketing, we have a ticket for the event, worth 3,999 RMB, that we're giving away to one lucky reader!!!
HOW TO WIN?
- Step 1: Go to ShekouDaily's Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/shekoudaily and LIKE our page (VPN required if in China).
- Step 2: Find the TechCrunch Shenzhen 2017 article in our timeline and Share it in your timeline. Write any message you want. Be sure to tag us in your message by including: @ShekouDaily
- Step 3: Send us a private message via Facebook with the following information: Your Name, email, phone number, job title (optional), company name (optional)
Deadline to enter the contest for the free ticket: Midnight Thursday 6/15/2017
We'll announce the winner on Friday morning. Good luck!
Join us for the biggest TechCrunch event in China!
What: TechCrunch Shenzhen 2017
When: June 17-20th, 2017
Where: I-Factory, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
It has been four years since TechCrunch.cn and the TechCrunch China Summit landed in China. In that time, we have seen six sessions in Beijing and Shanghai with more than 300 speakers, including the world’s most famous entrepreneurs and venture investors, such as Alphabet/Google CEO Mr. Eric Schmidt, Xiaoping Xu, Fan Bao, Kaifu Li, Yossi Vardi, Davide Cole, and Huateng Ma, CEO of Tencent. We have also hosted high-profile guests from tech companies, including Twitter, ZTE, DJI, Xiaomi, iRobot, Smartisan, Mobike, Sogou, Mogujie, Ele.me, and NextVR.
Each session has attracted 200+ startups and 170+ media outlets from around the globe while 800+ startups participated in our feature VC Meetup sessions. The annual TechCrunch Summit is the definitive international venture conference in China. In previous years, the Summit was hosted in Beijing which boasts the best entrepreneurial environment in China, and Shanghai, a global top-ranking city for innovation. In 2017, we go to Shenzhen, the Silicon Valley of hardware!
Starting in 2015, Shenzhen has gone from strength to strength and it is picking up speed due to its strong entrepreneurial culture and policy support from all levels of the government. According to data from the Shenzhen government, there are already more than 1 million startups in the city as of August 2016, as well as 128 companies listed on the city’s Growth Enterprise Market (GEM) and Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) boards.
With mottos like “The more competent, the more successful” and “To be wrong is to lose,” Shenzhen is a city of practicality and real success, promoting perseverance, excellence, and creativity and attracting entrepreneurs from all corners of the world to test themselves.
Here are the highlights for the upcoming TechCrunch Shenzhen:
• Startup Alley will invite more than 200 startups from around the world to show off their latest products and services. Startups from Singapore, Japan, Israel, Australia, the US, UK, and Germany will be showcasing their latest products. For this year, we will also have special exhibition zones for the trendy tech verticals from AI, hardware & IOT, mobile transportation to VR/AR.
• VC Meetup has become a signature part of TechCrunch Summits since its launch in 2015. Over the last two years, our VC Meetup has created opportunities for over 150 venture capital funds and over 1000 startups to exchange ideas. TechCrunch China/TechNode will bring nearly 100 VC partners to Shenzhen this year, including ZhenFund, SBCVC, Bertelsmann Asia Investment, GGV, and more.
• Hackathon: A nonstop carnival for those that eat and breathe code. 48 hours of intense hacking–accompanied by great food and drinks. Have fun working against the clock cracking some awesome code and participate in the challenges organized by our partners Dianrong and Mobike. In addition to a fantastic chance to showcase your skills, Hackathon teams can get a two-day pass to TechCrunch's main conference in Shenzhen where you can chat with founders and investors, receive honor certificates, TechCrunch souvenir T-shirts, and more.
• Main conference: A gathering of the cream of the crop in China’s tech scene. Top-notch speakers from BGI, Meitu, Mobike, ofo, NextEV and Huami will share their insights on the market. China head of Airbnb will join us for his first public speech after taking the post.
• Parallel session: The parallel session of TechCrunch Shenzhen will be dedicated to enterprise-facing services.
• Media coverage: TechCrunch Summit gathers leading domestic and foreign media: organized by TechCrunch and TechNode, both platforms are providing extensive coverage throughout the event. In addition, we are also hosting Forbes, Nikkei, CCTV News, First Financial, Xinhua News Agency, Dragon Television as well as other top domestic and foreign media.
• Shenzhen tech tour: At the Silicon Valley of hardware, you can discover startups not only from China but also from around the globe. TechCrunch Shenzhen will invite our guests to visit representative enterprises and manufacturing venues to feel the entrepreneurial atmosphere in Shenzhen. Shenzhen is not only about hardware. TechCruch Summit will also set our sights on AI, robotics, blockchain, and virtual technology.
Sponsors help make our event happen. If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact us.
Business Development & Sponsor: email@example.com
Startup Alley: Shengli@technode.com
VC Meetup: firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Partner: email@example.com
Think you know it all! Prove it at G&D’s Pub Quiz! Beat your opponents and the clock! Ever...
at George and Dragon British Pub
Bin Huang, one of the most outstanding violinists from China, will perform Beethoven’s com...
at Mountain View Theater
Recent Articles more articles
What is it? The State Council has decided to carry out the Seventh National Census in 2020 to provide a basis for decision-making by the Party Central Committee and the State Council in formulating population-related policies.