If you See Coronavirus-related Price Increases, Call 12315
26 Jan 2020
The State Administration of Market Supervision issued a public announcement yesterday, calling for strengthening the supervision of the price of masks, disinfection supplies, antiviral drugs and related medical devices, and maintaining the stability of market prices for epidemic prevention supplies.
The public is requested to actively supervise, and if they find collusion, price increases or other price violations, please dial 12315 to report immediately.
The announcement pointed out that in accordance with laws and regulations; such as the Price Law, where fabricating and disseminating price increase information, hoarding a large number of market-supplying epidemic prevention supplies, substantially increasing sales prices, collaborating with price increases, market supervision departments at all levels must strictly follow, quickly investigate and deal with, and expose these cases in a timely manner.
Retailers must effectively fulfill their social responsibilities, operate strictly in accordance with the law, exercise their legitimate pricing power legally and reasonably, strictly implement the price intervention measures and emergency measures formulated by the government in accordance with the law, and achieve clear price marking and honest operation. Local market supervision departments should increase their efforts in price supervision and maintain market order.
- 10 uplifting things you can do from home
- Coronavirus News (Jan 29): Closures Increasing
- There's Enough Food... Don't Hoard, City Urges
- Coronavirus News (Jan 27): Laws, Closures, Vaccines, & More
- Shenzhen Issues Cold Weather Warning for the Next Few Days
- Coronavirus Prompts Shenzhen to Cancel Spring Festival Fun
- Coronavirus Prompts Strict New Mask Requirements & City Lockdown
- Ferry Schedule Cancellations & Additions During CNY
- Metro Station Operation Hours Changes During CN
Think you know it all! Prove it at G&D’s Pub Quiz! Beat your opponents and the clock! Ever...
at George and Dragon British Pub
Recent Articles more articles
Smile to Make a Great First Impression with our veeners treatment
The largest White Collar Boxing Event ever in China was held last Saturday, December 12th, at Gateway One Commercial Plaza in SeaWorld Shekou, Shenzhen. The Fight, which was the first ever open air public event of its kind, was organized by Miki...