Full-Service Check-In Now Available at the New Shekou Cruise Center
21 Dec 2016
Cathay Pacific recently announced that it is the first airline to open a dedicated check-in service at the new at Shekou Cruise Center (aka: new Ferry Terminal) to now provide one-stop service.
"Cathay Pacific customers from the Pearl River Delta region can now enjoy the airline’s dedicated check-in service at Shenzhen’s new Shekou Cruise Home Port, ensuring greater convenience and an enhanced travel experience before they board our flights in Hong Kong."
Photo credit: Cathay Pacific
Cathay Pacific General Manager Sales PRD & Hong Kong Liza Ng said that "On arrival at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), customers can step straight from the ferry to their Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon flight or relax at one of the airline’s lounges before boarding." That means we won't need to clear immigration, customs or collect our baggage and re-check in at HKIA.
- RELATED: 16 Airlines allowing Luggage Check-in at the Shekou Ferry Terminal
- Getting to the new Shekou Cruise Center (aka: new Ferry Terminal)
- About the new Shekou Cruise Center: HOW TO GUIDE
- Star Cruises' SuperStar Virgo routes to/from Shekou, Shenzhen
- Star Cruises Photos & Videos
- Tickets on Sale for Ultra Luxury Cruises (Silver Seas) starting January 2017
- Ferry Schedule: Shekou to/from Hong Kong International Airport
Think you know it all! Prove it at G&D’s Pub Quiz! Beat your opponents and the clock! Ever...
at George and Dragon British Pub
Recent Articles more articles
Smile to Make a Great First Impression with our veeners treatment
The largest White Collar Boxing Event ever in China was held last Saturday, December 12th, at Gateway One Commercial Plaza in SeaWorld Shekou, Shenzhen. The Fight, which was the first ever open air public event of its kind, was organized by Miki...